The 6 biggest things you need for effective web design
Your website is your most important sales tool. It is often the first place a serious customer will interact with your brand beyond social media.
So here are 6 things you need to ensure your website is giving you the best chance to build your business.
- Keep It Simple! Get rid of clutter, keep information concise and relevant.
- Invest in images, professional photography will lift your site and elevate the quality of your brand among your competitors.
- Make your phone number easy to find, also make it mobile ready and click to call.
- Speed is the key – make sure your site loads fast, customers will not wait for slow sites.
- Make sure your site looks great on mobile devices, this could mean redesigning your site for the smaller screen. This is when we mean when we say.
- Navigation – Make sure your site is easy to use, get a group of trusted colleagues and test it with them and ask them anything that could be better.